The Ritchey Review
Stories to inspire. News to share. Experience Ritchey.
- Ritchey Design - 50 Years of a Well Functioning Team
In 2022 Ritchey celebrated 50 years of a dynamic team.Read it
- Diamonds and Gems: The David Harrison Collection
An interview with David Harrison, owner of likely the largest collection of rare Ritchey bicycles.Read Now
- Tom Builds a Road Logic
Tom builds a Road Logic and talks about why it's his favorite bike.Watch now
- Ritchey at 50 - A Timeline
Part history lesson and part celebration of the 50-year anniversary of when Tom first welded up his own bicycle frame – at 16-years old – here's a comprehensive timeline of the history of Ritchey.Read it
- Ritchey – 50 Years of Creating, Innovating, and Inspiring
2022 marks the 50th anniversary of Ritchey. Join us as we celebrate the trail Tom blazed and his influence on what we all ride today.Read it
- Where to ride post-pandemic?
It’s been so long since we’ve been able to travel anywhere that the idea seems thrilling. If you’ve forgotten how to plan a trip, here are some suggestions for where to ride post-pandemic.Read it
- Gravel Union Fireside Chat with Tom Ritchey
Our friends at the Gravel Union recently had a nice (virtual) fireside chat with Tom to talk about his early days, riding gravel on bikes with skinny tires with his mentor Jobst Brandt in the 1970s, the state of today's gravel riding and a lot more.Watch now!
- Grass Up the Middle - In Search of the Holy GrailRead it
Join now for engaging stories, exclusive offers and product news delivered right to your inbox.