WCS Carbon Streem Handlebar
Informed by a history of countless race wins and built from a lifetime of experiences, the Carbon Streem is a lightweight and aerodynamic handlebar that combines unmatched performance with an incredible ride experience. The Carbon Streem II features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while offering an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. A partially covered internal groove on the underside of the tops allows for cleaner cable routing, and the compact drops feature a traditional bend - the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders from the pro peloton to elite cyclocross racers.
- UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform – great for seated climbing
- Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem
- No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas
- Drilled at bar end for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box routing
40cm = 124/70mm
42cm = 126/70mm
44cm = 128/70mm
Wide, thin, and flat top shape for pure aerodynamics and the highest level of performance.
Internal Cable Groove
A partially covered internal groove on underside of tops allows for cleaner cable routing.
Tech Manuals / Spare parts / Videos / Downloads
Join now for engaging stories, exclusive offers and product news delivered right to your inbox.