JOB TITLE: Regional Account Executive
JOB SUMMARY OF THIS POSITION:
Address outbound and inbound sales calls with an emphasis on outgoing calls for the Western half of the US. Work in conjunction with outside sales rep force to grow sales and market presence. Participate in shaping annual sales plan for retail accounts. Accomplish sales plan and report to manager all trends on a monthly basis, providing advice of market conditions. Provide all necessary servicing to retail accounts in order to maximize sales potential. Provide estimated sales return for new products. Contribute to team goals as outlined by manager.
- Accomplish monthly sales goals.
- Provide information as to how the sales reps are supporting sales plan.
- Provide timely and accurate information to accounts in order to service issues.
- Process incoming customer PO’s upon day of arrival once information is correct and confirmed.
- Perform accurate data entry in SAP.
- Monitor customer back orders and ship dates against inventory on hand and call before ship.
- Monitor customer preorder and drop shipment status in order to bill in anticipated month of delivery.
- Assist is shaping annual Sales Programs while meeting company goals for profitability.
- Support outside sales rep force for maximum contribution to sales and profit goals.
- Process and coordinate Grassroot sponsorship orders and address inquiries.
- Maintain brand positioning strategy through maintaining value of products in published media.
- Assist product development by participating in product specs to make them market-targeted.
- Provide accurate new product forecasts relevant to channel.
- Manage RP price list for updates and deletions – distribute to reps.
- Provide technical data and product information to account base and outside sales rep force.
- Process returns at customer requests for warranty evaluation.
- Monitor on-hand inventory levels and notify purchasing of shortages.
- Provide technical support to reps and retailers regarding product line.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Strong selling skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Direct account management experience is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of the various bicycle components is a plus
- Experience in the bicycle industry is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
No positions are available at this time. Please check back.